1.28.2010

Why do I trust people... because I am a fool.

My husband says that I'm not someone you want to mess with. Seriously, if I have to deal with you over the phone - WATCH OUT!!! I WILL WIN! I always do. I am calm. I am rational. I hardly ever get nasty. I NEVER take no for an answer. NEVER.

Here's the problem. Screw me over in a way that requires me to deal with you face to face and guess what ... YOU WIN. I am not calm. I am not rational. Likely I will end up getting so mad I will cry. Yes, I said cry. (I have never learned to control this... piss me off and the tears just start a rollin' - pretty friggin' annoying). Therefore, in an effort to save my self from total humiliation, I give in.

I've just been screwed over. It is a face-t0-face situation. I told my hubby to take care of it. He said NO.

Now hiring: Thug to take care of said screw-over situation for me. I pay. Well, with cookies... but that is payment, right??

5 comments:

Forest Bard's Wife said...

I am the same way: on the phone, I'm fine. In person, I fall apart.

YO Adrienne said...

Loni - you're hired girl! What kind of cookies am I making for you as payment??!! LOL

Efen said...

My dear YO Adrienne....I thought you sorta knew me..BUT, if you have doubts, please contact Elle (or Laura..depends on which persona she's using today)...I am sure she'll get me a good reference, one that fits your needs perfectly :)

Elle said...

Oh no doubt, I can vouch for the Efenization of many people! And if you still haven't gotten the situation handled, let me know. I might be able to put you in touch with someone who can. :)

YO Adrienne said...

situation still not handled. you're all hired by the way. come here to ohio. I need all of your 'thugness' standing behind me when I go in to win this war. lol. PS I just figured out how to make a new dessert - you're going to LOVE LOVE LOVE your payment!!! HA!