10.11.2008

Why does everything have to be so political...??

Politics... just slaps you in the face no matter where you turn.
Even my e-mail is no longer safe. A friend sent me this survey via e-mail today...

Aren't you even a little excited?? Now you get to find out what all of my fun political views are... :)

Are you registered to vote? yep... they made me - wouldn't give me one of those cute little "i voted today" stickers unless I did

Is your voter registration up to date? i hope so, i'm really looking forward to that sticker

What is your party affiliation? i enjoy partying as often as possible... although i don't get to do it as regularly as i would like to

Who are you going to be voting for? george clooney

Why? he is freaking HOT

Are you usually outspoken about your political views? i sing my political views loudly while grocery shopping... encouraging others to join in the song

Do you share the same political views as your parents? not usually... they view their politics on their tv and I view my politics on my tv - although... when my parents come to visit, I am more than happy to let them share my political view ... i do have a really nice tv

Do you watch the political debates? when my kids argue, I send them to their rooms - - not fair if I put it on the tv... wouldn't be setting the best example for them you know?

Does sex and race actually make a difference in who you vote for? not usually what is on my mind at the time... but I will think about it next time I have sex and the next time I race and I'll let you know what i come up with

Did you vote in the last presidential elections? of course... i wanted the sticker - remember!!??

Does the government really control the media? if they do, i'm in trouble when i post this

What overall persuades your vote in the presidential election? i've already told you a million times... I JUST WANT THE FREAKING STICKER - why does this have to be so difficult?

Abortion: Absolutely! If your plane is on its way down... get a freaking chute on and ABORT already

Marijuana Laws: what marijuana? i don't have any marijuana...

Taxes: really suck. taxes are totally making the price of the coach bag i want a lot higher

Same Sex Marriage: no i don't think sex should be the same in every marriage - come on now - some folks (me) are just not as flexible as the folks in cirque du soleil

The Economy: should be more like monopoly

Capital Punishment (Death Penalty): don't suggest it - i hear it hurts

Minimum Wage: i absolutely believe every american has the right to earn enough to buy a coach purse... don't you think so?!

Social Security: i don't speak that language... what is that again?

Illegal Immigration: i don't think a fence is the answer dudes

War: don't you know that it's make LOVE not war??!! Where have you been?


Enjoy the rest of your weekend... peace

1 comments:

The Girl said...

This is so freaking funny I don't even know what to say.....I just laughed and laughed. But hey, at least you didn't complain. I'm proud of you.