11.18.2008

So, I said I would be 'out' for a bit -

but hell, I said I was going to try to quit complaining too!

So, got this e-mail tonight from Kadi over at A Womb at the Inn(Sane) ... she had this to say - -

Yo Adrienne! (I love saying that!)
Greetings! I have chosen your blog to feature on The Classy Closet radio show tomorrow. I will be talking about why I love your blog, as if it isn't obvious! If you would be so kind as to put this button (I have attached) on your blog and announce that you will be featured tomorrow at 9amPST/11Central, I would be ever grateful! Here is the link to the show and the blog:http://http://www.blogtalk/radio.com/theclassycloset
http://www.theclassyclosetshow.blogspot.com/

So here is the button,







Wonder what people will think of me when they find out that my boobs are shoe snobs?? Hmmm...

Okay - really, this time I mean it. I'm 'out' for a bit. Gotta study people. Do you want me running your IV's with only 3 hours sleep? I wouldn't let a chick with a needle near me without at least 4 hours sleep and a large coffee.

6 comments:

Reed said...

I am so happy that I could contribute to your twitch!! Now I'm not the only one :)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Congrats! Now, get some rest! :-)

Efen said...

WOW.....a celebrity! That is very, very cool :)

Uh...autograph, please! :)

The Girl said...

Yo Adrienne: That's awesome, see now you have arrived in the blog world. Now go study.

Elle said...

That's very cool! But you know, once you start blogging, you can never really leave. I've tried...and they keep sucking me back in ;)

REST! STUDY!

Anonymous said...

Wow aren't you the popular one! :o)

Congratulations!

What does it feel like to be a celebrity?

Sweet dreams...