11.16.2008

Somewhere between out of my mind and completely insane

I'm not ignoring you. I promise.
I think of you at least once every other day.

The semester is coming to an end...
Everyone should know, this is when they (the bastards in administration) pile on as much as they can into this 3-4 week period... laughing wickedly from behind their office doors.

At this point in time... not quite sure if my hubby even still lives here with us - it has been that long since I have spent any time with him at all. My kids - the only reason I know they still live with me, they beg me to feed them.

If you don't hear from me for a bit - I didn't fall in a hole (I might be wishing for a hole at some point though) - I'm buried in a book somewhere, my hair standing straight up from stress and an IV drip of coffee standing at attention awaiting orders at my side.

Until December 10th...

4 comments:

Frank said...

An IV drip of coffee...



That's not such a bad idea.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I remember my school days as a single person with no kids. I can't imagine doing it now. I'm proud of you! That's some serious dedication. We'll be waiting...

The Girl said...

You'll do well, good luck, Ugh. I'll be waiting.

Efen said...

Awww...don't worry about it. Ya see, you're still young enough to be responsible....me, I 'DGAF' half the time ;)